Marketing Assistant (Fall 2022)
Internship at Patient in Focus as a Marketing Assistant
Period: August – December
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy a wide variety of tasks related to marketing and PR? Want to be a part of a creative and important workplace? If you are nodding your head while reading these questions, then an internship at Patient in Focus is perfect for you.
The internship is primarily related to PR and Marketing and the assignments will be within this area. As an intern at Patient in Focus, you will be a central part of the team and have a lot of responsibility and plenty of opportunities to influence your own workday.
In addition, you will get a wide variety of assignments and you’ll get an in-depth insight into the workings of a marketing and PR department. It will be a great asset to your work experience and will look great on your résumé.
Your typical work tasks will be:
- Various PR & marketing assignments; including market research, SoMe marketing, email marketing and building influencer collaborations
- Social media styling and tasks relating to SoMe
- Ad hoc assignments
- Planning and participation in small and large events
- Order management, both B2B and B2C
- Tasks inside and outside the office
- We are always welcoming new ideas and encourage you to be creative
What we expect from you:
- You are energetic and open to an ever-changing workday
- You are proactive and take responsibility for your tasks
- You are good at working independently and effectively
- You have IT skills at the user or user expert level
- You have a sunny disposition
- You are a minimum of 18 years old
- You have a can-do attitude
The internship course is unpaid, and it is a requirement that you study at a relevant education, where you can take the internship in connection with your education.
You will have your daily walk in at the office in Them v / Silkeborg and sometimes online at home.
Your application and résumé can be sent to email@example.com