ARE YOU OUR NEXT MULTIMEDIA TRAINER?
Internship with Patient in Focus: Multimedia designer
Period: Start in August 2023 and min. 10-12 weeks forward
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy a wide variety of tasks related to marketing and PR? Want to be a part of a creative and important workplace? If you are nodding your head while reading these questions, then an internship at Patient in Focus is perfect for you.
The internship position is primarily in graphic assignments. As an intern, you get your finger on the pulse and a lot of responsibility – your responsibilities will all be within the graphic tasks at Patient in Focus.
Typical work tasks will be:
- Graphic website design
- Development of campaigns
- Image Editing
- Video Editing
- Photo and video shooting
- Ad hoc design tasks – everything from designing mugs to designing posters.
- Other great ideas?
What we expect from you:
- You are energetic and open to an ever-changing workday
- You are proactive and take responsibility for your tasks
- You are good at working independently and effectively
- You have IT skills at the user level
- You have confident and accustomed to the Adobe and Office package – especially Photoshop and Premiere Pro.
- You have a sunny disposition
- You are a minimum of 18 years old
- You are proficient in English both written and spoken
- You have a can-do attitude and a sense of urgency.
In addition, you will get a wide variety of assignments and you’ll get an in-depth insight into the workings of graphic designs. It will be a great asset to your work experience and will look great on your résumé.
On the other hand, you get a versatile everyday life, where you have the opportunity to influence your work tasks, sparring and a lot of relevant experience for your CV.
The internship course is unpaid, and it is a requirement that you study at a relevant education, where you can take the internship in connection with your education.
You will have your daily walk in at the office in Them v / Silkeborg and sometimes online at home.
Your application and résumé can be sent to [email protected]